If you're thinking about selling, think about a few minor repairs that could yield big results. When buyers are looking they take notice of all of the little things they would need to do when
7 GREAT ideas for Backyard Fun!
Dated: April 26 2021
The weather's heating up and many of us want our backyards to be a fun oasis. Here's a few ideas to get you started.
1. Brighton up with an Outdoor Rug
I know this pic shows indoor, but it is an indoor/outdoor rug.
My patio has annoying little rocks, so I'm pretty sure an outdoor rug is in our future.
2. Pots of Plants and Flowers....seriously though, this seems obvious, but placing visually attractive plants and pots around the yard are an easy way to add color, while still being mobile.
I'm not gonna lie, I totally have backyard envy of this one!
Check out their makeover here:
You can get flower pots just about anywhere, but if you'd just like to order these items for your backyard - grab them here:
And here's some more outdoor decor from the photo above:
3. Spruce up garden areas with a rollout cedar pathway
Straigt or with a curve Curved Pathway
4. Go for a Cute S'Mores Station! I just love this!
5. If you are going to make S'mores, you of course need a pretty Firepit!
6. We LOVE playing games. Especially Yahtzee! Check out these Backyard Dice - WITH erasable game boards and a carrying case! You know these will be added into our collection.
7. And while we're on games....WHY Not a Giant JENGA?
What other ideas do you have for your backyard oasis?
Colorado Springs Real Estate Lorian DuCharme, Real Estate Agent, EXIT Realty Pikes Peak.Specializing in Colorado Springs Real Estate. Helping Buyers and Sellers with their Real Estate needs and making their home dreams come true. Focused on Colorado Springs, Manitou Springs, Falcon, Fountain, Widefield, Monument, El Paso County and the Front Range. 719-930-8622